One of the core activities involves survey and monitoring building and construction technical conditions:
1. Surveying building and construction technical conditions to identify either their trouble-free service or their reconstruction and structural reinforcement;
2. Integrated surveying the technical condition of buildings and constructions for further reconstruction and/or total building renovation;
3. Monitoring the general buildings and construction technical conditions to identify those facilities (sites) and structures that show changed stress-strain behavior; in this case, survey of the technical condition is necessary;
4. Monitoring buildings and construction technical conditions located in affected zones of new construction, reconstruction and/or natural-technogenic impact to guarantee safe serviceability conditions of these buildings and constructions;
5. Monitoring building and construction technical conditions under limited serviceability and / or ultimate limit state (ULS) to identify their and current technical condition and carry out additional works to eliminate ULS;
6. Monitoring buildings and construction technical conditions, including multi-storeyed and long-span buildings and constructions to inspect supporting construction condition and prevent disastrous accidents due to their failure collapse.
Our Company employs a permanent Expert Group having long-term experience and high qualification in surveying, as well as developing designs of reconstruction, renovation and capital construction projects. There is an Engineering Survey Department within the framework of our Company. We have all necessary certified and verified highly-precise instruments involving an excellent tooling base. Licensed software is used for data processing.