Automated technological process control system for water purification facility “Impulse -25-1/3”
Automated technological process control system (ATP CS) of underground water purification is designed for equipment control of water purification facility “Impulse -25-1/3”, control and display of emergency conditions, status & performance and operation regime of technological processing facility. Delivery and start-up and commissioning for automatic water treatment was executed for Beregovoyew Gas-Condensate Field of “Geotransgas” JSC within the territory of Pyrovsky Region, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District.
ATP CS is modular designed as dust-moisture proof control cabinet, including specific functions and having desired purpose:
- measurement of technological parameters by level, pressure and flow transmitters; /.”
- input of statutory process values, protection and control parameters of pumps, ventilators, power supply source and electrical shutters;
-output and signaling of process values and equipment unit condition;
- manual and automatic control of pumps, ventilators, power supply source and electrical shutters;
- manual and automatic control of technological equipment according to specified operation algorithm;
- ensuring communication with external ATP CS according to set protocols of exchange and signaling status of the technological equipment and process values.
ATP is designed for water purification unit with five sludge filters, as well as pump stations PSS-1 and RPSS-1.
The system itself is based on the traditional principle with hierarchical 3-level structure.
The basic operation principle of this system is distributed controlled objects. The system is designed on the basis of applying both domestic and foreign program logic controller (PLC) and contact-relay equipment.
Design-built system includes a set of control cabinets and instrumentation. Automatic elements and power (cable) components for equipment control are housed inside the control cabinets. Display and operating elements are on the cabinet door face plate. Operator panel (OP) with touch screen is applied as the indicators and control elements. In case of equipment adjusting activities and/or automatic control system failure, manual mode is involved.
The facility includes:
- pump supply station (PSS-1) – commutation and control from control drive cabinet (CDC);
- water purification module (WPM-1), pump station (PS-1), filtration station (FS-1) - commutation and control from control drive cabinet (CDC);
- relift pump supply station (RPSS-1)- commutation and control from control drive cabinet. (CDC).
Water purification facility operates in two regimes- automatic and manual.